Music Software for computers
SoundEdit Pro is a digital audio editor for a user-friendly
price. It's the perfect program for home studio recording and for people who are
just getting started with audio editing.
SoundEdit Pro provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and
is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools
for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg
Vorbis and many others. It even includes the possibility to directly load audio
tracks! And that's just the beginning of what you can do with SoundEdit
If you're using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations,
SoundEdit Pro will take your creations to the next level.
SoundEdit Pro supports a wide range of audio formats:
It's the simplest, multi-format solution available.
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
- AudioCD tracks.
- Create, import and export audio files
- Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply
- Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files
- Edit and master audio with the following tools (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence,
Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File)
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize,
Reverse, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo)
- Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter,
LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter)