Music Software for computers
MIDI Maestro is music software designed for use by amateur and
professional music directors, conductors, and soloists in live musical theater and
similar musical accompaniment situations. Dynamic, intuitive performance control
and powerful sequencing and editing capabilities combine to make MIDI Maestro the
only music software you will need for your production.
- These are the views and the layout used most often during a live performance.
- It's always easy to see what's coming up: tempos, cues, instrument changes,
- The current position indicator remains in the center of the display.
- Tracks may be color-coded.
- Most views may be zoomed both horizontally and vertically.
- You may choose to open and work with individual files, or "sets" of songs
as used for a performance.
- The current beat number is always prominently displayed. The current measure
number is also emphasized.
- A "bouncing ball" metronome may be used to assist you with conducting in
slow or tempo-dynamic passages.
- A "tempo ratio" control allows you to make real-time adjustments to the
tempo during performance.
- All commands critical during a performance may be mapped to your MIDI keyboard.
- Cues are color-coded and easy to read.
- This example shows a Vamp, a "Cola Voce" section (the conductor follows
the singer), and a Caesura.
- Cue icons remain visible at all times in most views, even as views are scrolled
- MIDI Maestro is also a powerful MIDI creation and editing tool.
- The staff view organizes music into standard notation. Printing is also
- There're also lead-sheet, karaoke, piano roll, event list, and controller
- MIDI Maestro may also be used as a virtual "Karaoke machine" complete with
bouncing ball or highlighted text.
- Support for external-monitor, full-screen mode with background graphics
and pagination for professional "PowerPoint-like" presentations.
- Waveform audio clips may be combined with your MIDI tracks.
- MIDI Maestro also includes some very powerful waveform audio editing and
- High-quality MIDI/Audio synchronization.
- Support for VSTi software synthesizers.