Music Software for computers
||Shareware, free to try
||56K: 9m 1s
64K: 7m 53s 128K: 3m 56s 768K:
FlexiMusic Wave Editor is an easy-to-use audio editor for professionals
and home users (for Windows). It provides a powerful and user-friendly editing environment
for novice users. You can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust
stereo channels, save audio to all of the popular formats and burn songs to CD.
It includes many features for audio editing and converting, some of which are listed
- Interface for working with multiple files in one session.
- Huge file editing. Audio files upto 2GB (2048mb) size (for a 16 bit file).
- Open, create, and save audio files in many audio formats.
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop, Play Reverse
- Fast editing: Cut, Copy, Delete, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste Mix and Undo
take only a fraction of a second, regardless of file size.
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Mouse Select, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom
- Multiple undo levels.
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
- Use Bookmarks to locate the selected part or special part of the audio files.
- Many effects: Equalizer, Band Pass/Stop Filter, Noise Reduction, Echo, Reverb,
Modulate, Stretch/Shrink, Change Speed...
- Supported file formats WAV, MP3, WMA, AU, RAW, SND and more.
- Convert audio files from one format to another.
- Insert noise or silence into an audio file, and generate a simple Sine Wave.
- Direct waveform editing with the mouse.
- Convert the sampling rate of audio files.
- Batch Processing.
- Customizable waveform colors.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Several built-in features and keyboard shortcuts.